The Learning Curve
- aims to work in partnerships to develop, promote and deliver learning to Voluntary and Community Organisations across the South West.
Working for a Charity
- exists to promote the voluntary sector as a positive career option for those seeking paid employment and to promote the opportunities and benefits of becoming a volunteer to people who wish to do unpaid work.
Equality South West
- is supported by the South West Regional Development Agency (SWRDA) and the Government Office for the South West (GoSW). They work in the South West of England to tackle discrimination and promote and embed equality and diversity within the work of all organisations & businesses with an emphasis on working with and for the Voluntary & Community Sector.
- Skills Quest CIC is a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee and is a Community Interest Company, it was formed in October 2005.
Skills Quest CIC provides effective funded training programmes, designed to encourage clients to take the next step into learning and where appropriate employment, self-employment or voluntary work.
- Assisting people who are experiencing difficulties in their lives through the process of making beneficial changes.
- do-it.org.uk was launched in 2001 with the first, and still the only, national database of volunteering opportunities in the UK.
do-it.org.uk is part of the registered charity YouthNet, a non-profit-making organisation.
The Commissioning Support Website is part of the Commissioning Support Programme. It provides a meeting place for commissioners and others working in all areas of children's services across England.
The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy - CIPFA is the professional body for people in public finance.
We champion high performance in public services with clear advice and practical services. Globally, CIPFA stands up for sound public financial management and good governance.